Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Tuesday Ten: Stocking Stuffers for the Ladies!

Hi Everyone! Happy Tuesday! Is it me or is this week D R A G G I N G by???? OMG! I am like it has to be more than just Tuesday. I am just so ready for winter break. This week I wanted to share with you 10 stocking stuffer ideas for all the girls on your shopping lists. Now, these are just a few ideas, but you can always tweak the products to you and your giftees personal preference! I personally would LOVE any of these items.

Happy Holidays!

Which one is your favorite?

KP




Tuesday Ten: Stocking Stuffers for the Ladies!



Victoria s Secret fragrance
victoriassecret.com


Body moisturizer
victoriassecret.com



Humble Chic knit shawl
humblechic.com


Charlotte russe scarve
charlotterusse.com


Fleece mitten
$21 - debenhams.com


Chanel voluminous mascara
$35 - nordstrom.com



Lorac eyeshadow
amazon.co.uk


H M white home decor
$5.98 - hm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment