Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Favorites

Hello! We have made it to another Friday! Yay! Well I am anxiously awaiting this so-called snow storm that is about to hit the northeast in the next 12 hours or so. I am not sure how bad we are going to get it here in Upstate NY, but we shall see! Looks like a weekend indoors, which I don't mind at all! Here are a few things that I have been in love with this week!

Linking up with Andrea and Christie!


XO


KP



Favorite Kicks via NewBalance




Favorite Maxi




Favorite Hair Color




Favorite Human




Favorite Commercial






4 comments:

  1. Love the hair color! I need it for spring :) Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by! Yes, the color is amazing!
      Kim

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love LC and that gum commercial! We lucked out here in our part of Upstate NY. Hope all is well your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thanks for stopping by! I have always loved Lauren Conrad! She is always so elegant and cute!
      Take care,
      Kim

      Delete