Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Favorites!

Hello to Another Friday! How are you guys doing?? I am so happy to be staying home today and  hanging out the with hubby! I don't know if many of you saw my last post about our pregnancy, but I am currently 14 weeks and 5 days! I am so excited to be finally out of the 1st trimester and slowly I am beginning to feel better. We are so grateful to finally be pregnant and I will share all the fun moments along the way! 

Here are some things I have been enjoying this week!

Linking up with Andrea and Christie!

Have A Great Weekend!

XO

KP


Favorite Words




Favorite Nursery Colors



Favorite Hairstyle



Favorite Human








1 comment:

  1. I love that quote! So true and definitely something I have to remind myself lots of days! :)

    ReplyDelete