Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Golden Globes Fashion

Happy Hump Day Everyone! Today I wanted to do a post on all of my favorite looks from the Golden Globes! I don't know if any of you watched this past Sunday, but the FASHION was out of this world! I always look forward to Award Season simply for the Fashion but I also love to see my favorite actors in their glory! So, without further ado, here are the looks that I just fell in love with!

I would love to know if you watched and what looks were your favorites!!

Talk to you soon,

KP




1. Jennifer Lopez




2. Gina Rodriguez




3. Sophia Bush




4. Kate Hudson




5. Amy Adams







1 comment:

  1. Everyone looked amazing and I loved all of the different dresses! My favorite was Jenna Dewan Tatum!

    ReplyDelete