Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, January 8, 2016

Hello Everyone! Happy New Year! I have missed you all so much and I hope that each and everyone of you had a wonderful holiday season. I just wanted to get on here and give you all a little B L O G update since the new year has finally arrived. 

First, and foremost, I am going to be realistic with myself and only commit to blogging twice a week, Wednesdays and Fridays! I feel that this is a goal that I can stick to with the busyness of life and all that it entails. I will be continuing my Friday Favorites because I absolutely love doing those posts and I love hearing feedback from you guys on what you have loved each week. My Wednesday post will vary between fashion, beauty, or cooking posts. There also  may be an occasional post about whats going on in my life. So, still sticking to what this blog is about  Fashion, Beauty, & Life!

I hope all of you stick around and continue this journey with me and I am excited to see what the new year brings!! My first post will be next Wednesday, January 13, 2016!

All My Love,


KP






No comments:

Post a Comment