Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

New At The Drugstore!

Hello Everyone! One of the great things about a 3 day weekend is that Wednesday is always arriving a tad bit sooner and I love that! So for this week's post I wanted to share with you some of the new products that have come out at the drugstore. Some I have tried and others I am anxiously awaiting to try. So, today I will share with you some of my favorites so far and let you know about the ones that I have tried. I found most of my new products at Walgreens and Walmart!

Enjoy!!


KP



1. CoverGirl's trunaked palettes in Nudes, Goldens, & Roses
I have yet to try these palettes but I have heard mixed reviews. I will 
have to check them out for myself. They are supposed to be compared to
the Urban Decay Palettes! 
Have you guys tried these yet?








2. Wet n Wild Highlighting and Concealing Pen
This product I did try and was super excited to use a drugstore concealer but I was highly disappointed. After using the product I noticed at the end of the day that where I applied the canceler I was very patchy and flaky! It was really a letdown!







3. Wet N Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Polishes
I picked up one of these polishes and I literally had the color on for one day and my nails started to chip. I really thought this product would give me the luxury of having my nails look good for a week but, again, I was highly disappointed!








4. Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid Lipsticks
I have yet to try these lippies but I am curious about how they are. I definitely want to 
try some of the pretty pinks and nudes!
Have you guys tried any colors?








5. Maybelline Master Prime Shadow Base
This is a product I have yet to try but I am a big fan of Maybelline so I think it is worthing trying!










6. Revlon New Mascaras
These mascaras look amazing and they each have different areas that they complement. Definition, Volume & Length, Super Length, Ultra Volume, and All-In-One. Personally, I would probably go with the the All-In-One but for $5.99, they are all worth trying!












7. Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Crayon
This product looks amazing! I love the color tattoos in the small jars but in a crayon seems even better. I think it would help with the drying out aspect of the ones in the jars. The colors are just gorgeous! 









2 comments:

  1. Love this post! Those palettes look cool, that would be wet shadow, right? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, they are dry shadows! I really want to try the nudes!
      Love ya!

      Delete