Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

My Top Beauty Products for SpringšŸŒ·

Happy Hump Day Everyone! I hope everyone's week is going well! This week I wanted to share with you my "go-to" spring makeup products. I love when Spring comes around just because it's a beautiful thing to see everything in bloom. I also LOVE all the gorgeous products that come out that enable me to attain that subtle, sweet, slowly spring look! So, here are some of the products I have been loving!

Let me know in the comments what your go-to spring makeup products are!

Love ya,


KP








1. Maybeline's Blushed Nudes Palette










2. Rimmel London Foundation











3. Maybeline's Dream Bouncy Blush








4. Wet N Wild Dulce De Leche Contour









5. Cover Girl's Super Sizer Mascara









6. Rimmel Eye Liner Pencil







7. Rimmel The Only 1 Lipsticks







8. Essie's Spring Collection








No comments:

Post a Comment