Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday Favorites

Hello and welcome to another Friday!! YAY! I am really hoping this weekend goes by slow! I can't even believe that it is April 1 already and that this baby will be here in three short months! AHHH! We are both excited and nervous all at the same time! This week's favorites is mix of a few things and I hope that you enjoy them all. Have a wonderful weekend and let me know below what you are loving!

Linking up with Andrea & Christie!


XO


KP


Favorite Nursery






Favorite Blogger and Snap Chat via Lauren McBride
This woman is AMAZING! I recently found her on Snap Chat but I have been following along with her via her blog and she is just simply the whole package! She is a momma, a nurse, a fashionista, and just a type of person you would want in your life! I would love if you all checked her out, you will not regret it! Did I mention that on Snap Chat she is HILARIOUS??






Favorite Product




Favorite Human via Ali Fedotowski






Favorite Book via Lauren Conrad CELEBRATE


















No comments:

Post a Comment