Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, April 15, 2016

Friday Favorites!

How did we reach the middle of April already?? I feel like this year is just flying by! I hope all of you have had a wonderful week and are ready for this weekend to begin. I know I am! This week has been a rollercoaster for me. I started out feeling like crap, and then I had a few good days and then it happened all over again. The joys of pregnancy I suppose! Well, in the midst of all of that nonsense I came across some really great favorites for the week. 

I hope you all enjoy!

Talk to you all soon!

KP

Linked up with Andrea and Christie!




 Favorite Children's Book







Favorite Human via Italia Ricci







Favorite Makeup Look






Favorite Laugh







No comments:

Post a Comment