Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday Favorites!

Hello Everyone! Today I am feeling so B L A H!! This morning I had my Glucose Test for my pregnancy and the actual test wasn't bad but the drink has me feeling quite yucky! So, today will be a day of rest and relaxation for me! Hoping to feel better by tomorrow and I am praying that my test comes back normal! I will let you all know! Just a heads up if you didn't know already, I have a YouTube Channel that features Beauty, Fashion and my everyday Life Happenings if you would like to check it out, you can go here!

Anyways, here are a few things I have been loving this week!!

Linking up with Andrea & Christie!


XO


KP


Favorite Space



Favorite Outfit




Favorite Shoes




Favorite Laugh





1 comment: