Skip to main content

SpringTime Tag Q&A

Happy Hump Day Everyone! Yesterday I was watching "FancyThatWithCandice" on YouTube and she did this Spring Tag that I really loved, you can watch hers here. I thought, why not do my own on the blog! I would love for all of you to join in and share your answers. You can do it via your own blog or through YouTube,  just link it below so I can see your fun answers! I will also tag some of my friends that I know will enjoy completing the tag!


Have A Great Day Everyone!!

I TAG::
Lisa Walter
Lauren McBride
Cheryn Class
Katie Grove
Megan VanNamee
Jamie Burch
Christina Yager




Here Are The Questions:

1- Spring means glowing skin. What do you do for healthy glowing skin?
Personally, for me, achieving that glowing skin requires a great moisturizer and a liquid blush! The two products that I use are:


2-What is the first beauty thing you think of when the weather warms up?
The first thing I think of is BB Cream. I have extremely sensitive skin and I always need to make sure that I am using a BB Cream/Foundation with a decent amount of sunscreen coverage.
This is what I have been using:


3-What is your favorite part of spring?
My favorite part of spring is just the warmer weather and the fact that everything is in bloom. I love going to Lowe's when all the flowers, vegetables, and herbs are out. I also enjoy walking with the hubby when the weather warms up. 

4-Do you do your hair differently in the spring?
For my hair I try to keep it simple for the Spring, I usually just curl it or straighten it. During the summer you will always see my hair up in a bun or a pony. 
Here are a few styles I enjoy doing:


5-What clothing item are you most excited about wearing?
This would definitely have to be spring dresses.
Here are a few of my favorites:



6-What is your favorite springtime smell or fragrance?
I have been loving Walmart's $3.00 candles, cotton candy smells amazing!

7-Favorite springtime lipstick color?
When it comes to spring I love to wear pretty pink shades. My current favorite is Cover Girl's Darling Kiss

8-Favorite springtime nail color?
During Spring I love to wear pastel & bright colors. It just reminds me of the season and I love all the color varieties. 
Here are a few of my favorites:



9-What is spring like where you live?
Spring is gorgeous where we live! The weather is warmer and everything is in bloom!

10-What eyeshadow palette are you most excited about wearing this Spring? 
I am most excited to use the Maybeline's Nudes Blush Palette.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites

Hey Guys! How are you all doing? I feel like this week has dragged by and I think it is from the yucky weather we have been having here in NY! It is finally starting to warm up and we are happy to be able to get outside! What have you all been up too this week? Are you ready for Summer?? I know we are!
Here are a few of my favorite things!
Linking up with Andrea& Christie
XO
KP



Favorite MOM Swimsuit






Favorite AGT Moment




Favorite Mom aka Kristina Kuzmic




Favorite New Clothing Line aka Lauren Conrad Maternity










Friday Favorites: Tennessee Edition

Hello Everyone! We are finally back home and can I just say that I love a good vacation but there is no place like home! We were all so happy to finally sleep in our own beds again and get back to our regular schedule! Vacation is fun but boy is it exhausting! We did have a great time though and I wanted to take this week's Friday Favorites and share some of my favorite moments from our vacation! 
Hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend and enjoy family and friends!
Talk to you soon!
KP
Linking up with AndreaChristie

Lilly's First Swim




Seeing Grandpa Yager




Meeting Uncle Jeff




Nashville Flea Market





Lilly Mingling With The Chicks🐥


Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Everyone! We are so excited for the weekend to arrive because we will be celebrating our little girl on Saturday! She officially turns 1 on Monday, July 31 but we are celebrating a few days earlier. I can't even believe that a year has gone by already and we are actually thinking about baby number 2! AHHH! I have been so blessed to be able to stay home with Lilly and see her grow and learn new things every day! We are in love with our little miracle and we can't wait to celebrate her tomorrow! 
I hope that all of you have big and exciting plans for the weekend ! 
Here are a few favorites from this week!
As always I am linking up with Andrea & Christie
XO 
KP

Favorite Summer Sandal via LaurenConrad




Favorite Summer Drink




Favorite Recipe Via EatingOnADime Baked Salsa Chicken




Favorite Kitchen Line via Love&Daisies by Kimberly Schlapman