Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, June 10, 2016

Friday Favorites!

Hello World! We made it to another Friday! This weekend I am so excited to be going for a mani & pedi with my sweet friend Brooke! This pregnant lady is in dire need of both! We both can't wait to relax and enjoy our girl time! I hope all of you had a wonderful week and have exciting weekend plans! So sorry again for being out of the loop for a bit, I promise to be more present in the blogging world!

Here are a few things I have been loving this week!

Linking up with Andrea & Christie!

Love ya!

KP


Favorite Space aka Lilly's Nursery








Favorite Show








Favorite Instagram 

 https://www.instagram.com/mrscasual/?hl=en 





Favorite Summer Case via CharmingCharlie




No comments:

Post a Comment