Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Life Update & My Bachlorette Review

Hello Everyone! I am so sorry I have been MIA for such a long time! Needless to say, we have been BUSY! Baby girl is literally a week away from arriving and we are so excited to finally meet her! I have to say I am READY for her to be out and for me to start feeling normal again! I have been home for the summer since school is out and it has been nice to just be home and get ready for Lilly to arrive! I have my hospital bags packed and we are just anxiously awaiting labor. I will keep you all posted when our little miracle arrives! 




Meanwhile, I wanted to get on here and talk about "The Bachlorette". Now, I have never actually tuned into the series but this year I was flipping through the channels and I stopped and I haven't been able to stop watching! So, I wanted to get on here and tell you my thoughts and I would love to hear from all of you and if you are watching what your thoughts are on the show thus far! 

First, and foremost, let's talk about JoJo Fletcher! I just love this girl! She has the greatest fashion sense, #bodygoals, and she is the sweetest girl! It is definitely been fun to watch her get to know these guys each week! They have been doing some amazing trips and dates, so it will be interesting to see how it all unfolds as we reach the finale!


My Thoughts On The Remaining Guys!

1. Chase

Chase is a Medical Sales Rep and I have mixed feelings about him! I have always felt that Chase wasn't one to share his feelings openly. He always would stay safe, if you would, and never really expressed how he felt until recently. That worries me and I am sure it worries JoJo! Not my pick!

2. Jordan


The former Pro Quarterback who has his own issues! I don't think he is the best choice. I feel he has a lot of family things going on that could cause some tension and I feel that at times he can be a bit cocky and self-righteous! 

3. Luke

The former War Veteran who I have fallen for! I have to say that Luke is my favorite, my front-runner for JoJo! I just think that he is handsome, he has a swagger about him and he just connects with JoJo on so many levels! The passion between the two of them is undeniable and I just see them having an amazing life together! Definitely my pick!

4. Robbie

Robbie is the former Competitive Swimmer, who is good looking and very sweet but something is off! The fact that he just broke up with his ex four months ago screams "not ready" for me. JoJo and him get along great but I just don't feel like he is ready for another committed relationship!  I think it is too soon for him to be getting into something serious!



Thank you guys so much for sticking by me! I hope to hear all of your thoughts on the show and what guy you would like JoJo to choose! Talk to you all very soon, and wish us luck with baby Lilly!!

Love you all,

KP




SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment