Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, September 9, 2016

Friday Favorites!

Hello Everyone! Happy Friday! I hope you all are doing well and are ready for the weekend! I have to say I am so excited for this Fall Season and everything that comes with it! Which reminds me I need to get on the hunt for Lilly's first Halloween Costume, if anyone has any cute baby recommendations let me know in the comments below! Any who, here are some things that I have been loving this week.....


Always,

KP

As always I will be linking with Andrea

Favorite Fashion Item: Green Cargo Vest
Find it here & here
I have been on the lookout for a cargo vest and I FINALLY found one
at Sam's Club for 20 bucks! I was so happy to have found it and I cant wait 
to pair it with so many things this fall! 



Favorite Shop via SophiaCo
With being a new mom to a little girl I have fell in love with this Etsy
Shop! They have the cutest bows that can be used as headbands or 
barettes!

Favorite Show
This new show airs on Hallmark Sunday nights and it is the best show! Let's be real
I was hooked when I found out Jesse Metcalfe was in it but the show itself is so good!
It has romance, family, tension, and everything in between! You all must check it out!


Favorite Human
Ellen Degeneres is new "Oprah" to me! I love how what
she represents and how she continues to give to others!
She sees greatness in so many and we should have more
people on this earth like her!







No comments:

Post a Comment