Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, September 30, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Everyone! I can't believe we are heading into October! I am so excited for the upcoming holidays though! We are so happy to be finally celebrating the holidays with our baby girl! One thing I am not excited about is taking Lilly for her 2 month checkup today, she has to get shots and I know it is probably going to be worse for me than her! Wish us both well!
Anyways, this week I have been loving some great things!

Take a look!


XO


KP



Favorite Blog via PorkChop&Possum
My sister has the perfect BLOG! She recently redecorated and it is fabulous! You need to check it out! 







Favorite Show







Favorite Skincare Product






Favorite Fall Fashion




No comments:

Post a Comment