Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Monday, September 5, 2016

Life Update!

Hello Everyone! I am BACK and hopefully going to be more consistent with the blog and my YouTube Channel! I am so sorry for being MIA for a bit but we were super busy with preparing for Ms. Lilly. I just recently uploaded my Labor and Delivery story on my channel, you can check it out here!. I want to make more of an effort to updating the blog with fashion, beauty and all of our life happenings! I am trying to aim for at least twice a week for uploading videos and posting on the blog! 

My first REAL blog post will be this Friday as I share my favorites from the week! I hope all of you had a wonderful summer and are ready for Fall! I am so into this season and I have already broke out some of my Fall Decor! 

Please leave a comment below on anything that you would like to see on the blog and my YouTube Channel! Hope you are all doing well and I will talk to  you on Friday!!


Enjoy some pics of our new little miracle!


XO


Kim






No comments:

Post a Comment