Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Monday, September 12, 2016

What Will You Be Tuning Into This Fall???

Well it is that time again, when we are all eagerly waiting for all the NEW shows to begin, well at least  I know I am! I have been seeing previews and looking online at what is to come and I have to say I am excited! Today I wanted to share with you all some of the new shows that I am looking forward to seeing. I am also happy that some of my favorites will be retuning to! I would love to hear what you will be tuning into this fall and what shows you are most excited about!

Here goes....

XO

KP




1. Kevin Can Wait : CBS, Monday, September 19 @ 8:30pm




2. This Is Us : NBC, Tuesday, September 20 @10pm




3. Pitch : FOX, Thursday, September 22 @ 9pm



4. Designated Survivor : ABC, Wednesday September 21 @10pm




No comments:

Post a Comment