Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday Everyone! I can't believe Monday is Halloween! I absolutely LOVE Halloween and I am so excited to celebrate with Lilly this year! She will be so much fun with this years holidays! I have decided that we are going to be a Witch and Cat Duo! I just picked up a witch hat via the Target Dollar Spot and I have the perfect black dress to wear with it! Pictures to be posted soon! What are all of you going to be this year???


Well enough of my ramblings, here are some things that I have been loving this week!

I hope you all have a Safe & Happy Halloween!🎃

As always linking up with Andrea & Christie!

XO

KP


Favorite Fashion 




Favorite Blog via Beauty, Baby and a Budget!




Favorite DIY Costume




Favorite Children's Book




Favorite Family









No comments:

Post a Comment