Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Celebrating Lilly's First Halloween­čÄâ

Hello Friends! As promised I am here to share with all of you our first Halloween with Lilly! It was quite cold here in Upstate NY, around 45 degrees but we made our picture time quick for Lilly's sake and the pictures came out perfect! I hope you all had a great Halloween and are looking forward to the upcoming holidays, I know we are! I am ready to start decorating and breaking out the Christmas Music! 

I will leave our outfit details down below if you are interested!

Once again, I hope you all had a great holiday and I will see you on Friday!


XO

KP







Lilly's Outfit:
Cat ears: Target Dollar Spot
Outfit: Carters


My Outfit:
Dress: Forever 21
Hat: Target Dollar Spot


No comments:

Post a Comment