Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, November 4, 2016

Friday Favorites!

Our First Friday in November and I am so excited for this month. I love the month of November because it's my birthday month and becauseThanksgiving is just around the corner. I also for see  tons of Holiday Shopping! Did I mention that I will be breaking out the Christmas music as well! Man, I just love the holidays! What have all of you been up to this week! This weekend we will be celebrating my birthday and Lilly will be seeing both her nannas! It will be a perfect weekend! 

Here we go!!


XO

KP

Linking up with Andrea & Christie



Favorite Moment



Favorite Quote




Favorite Song via Kelsea Ballerini "Peter Pan"






Favorite Challenge
I have been loving this challenge! Check it out and join on the Instagram!!



No comments:

Post a Comment