Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Show & Tell Tuesday!

Hello! Today I am linking up with Whitney and my sister Lisa over at Pork Chop and Possum for Show & Tell Tuesday featuring our Christmas Want, Need, Wear and Read list! 

I actually was just reading about this idea via my Parents Magazine and I think it is a great idea to keep yourself and your shopping list on point! 

Here is my list!!

Hope you all join along!

XO

KP



WANT 

Planner Stickers
I have been OBSESSED lately with planning and I am in love with NikkiPlusThree's shop on Etsy!


NEED

When I was pregnant I was always in leggings with dresses or skirts but for the most part leggings! I am in desperate need of a new basic pair of black leggings! 


WEAR

Pajamas
I would love some cute TARGET pajamas for Christmas and if I can matching ones for Lilly, SCORE!


READ

I am not much of a reader but I have heard about some great books out there that I would love to try.








No comments:

Post a Comment