Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Thursday, December 8, 2016

My Newest Obsession

Hey Guys! I wanted to get on here and share with you my love of The Happy Planner! I started planning a month ago and I have always been a very organized person and have had things laid out for myself just because I have always been that way, but this new hobby is so much more fun!

I started with purchasing the Happy Planner from Michaels! I then began gathering stickers, washi tape and tons of fun weekly kits from Etsy! My current favorite shop is NikkiPlusThree which will be the shop I am featuring today!

With this planner I can be as creative and as organized as I want which I so desperately need now that Lilly has arrived. With shops via Etsy and Michaels the choices are unlimited! Etsy also has a variety of shops where you can purchase clips for your weekly plans! There are some really cute ones out there!

So, here are a few pictures of the stickers I have gathered so far and the link for my favorite Etsy Shop! 

I hope you enjoy and let me know in the comments if  you are into planning too!

XO

KP




Find Nikki's Etsy Shop Here!

Some of my favorite stickers from Nikki's Shop!






Some adorable clips from PlanningZen








No comments:

Post a Comment