Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

My Top Ten Christmas Movie List🎄

Hello Everyone!
I hope all you are having a great week so far, I can't believe Christmas is this weekend! Time sure goes by fast! I wanted to get on here and share with you my ten favorite christmas movies that I always watch during the holidays! Movies that I have purchased and then ones I have seen on Hallmark, my go-to channel once Halloween is over! Is anyone else addicted to Hallmark as much as I am during the holidays??

Here we go!!

Let me know your favorites in the comments below!

Happy Holidays!

XO

KP

1. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation



2. Four Christmases


3. Elf


4. The Family Stone


5. Christmas with the Kranks


6. Home Alone


7. One Starry Christmas


8. Finding Christmas


9. MatchMaker Santa


10. A Cookie Cutter Christmas










No comments:

Post a Comment