Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Monday, January 9, 2017

2017 Golden Globe Fashion Favorites

Happy Monday Everyone! If you follow me on Instagram you know that I mentioned about blogging about my favorite fashion from the 2017 Golden Globes! Last nights show featured so many gorgeous looks and it was hard choosing which ones I called my favorites but one in particular stood out, I will explain below!

Did you all watch and if you did who did you think was the best dressed?

Thanks for stopping by!

XO

KP


1. Reese Witherspoon
HANDS Down my favorite from the night! She looked so stunning and Yellow is her color! She is completely flawless,  just beautiful! 




2. Carrie Underwood




3. Mandy Moore




4. Kaley Cuoco





5. Sophia Bush





No comments:

Post a Comment