Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, January 20, 2017

Friday Favorites!

Hello! Better Late Than Never! Hi Guys and welcome to another Friday Favorites! I am sorry for being so late, but I guess that is life as a mom! Anyways, I will just get on with it and I also have some exciting news. As you all know on my Friday Favorites I usually link up with Andrea from Momfessionals and Christie from TheClosetByChristie. Well.... Christie does a series on her blog entitled "How To Become A Successful Blogger" and this week she featured ME! I was so excited to see it go LIVE on her site and I hope all of you check it out!

You can find the post here!

Here are the rest of my favorites!!

Love ya guys!

KP

Favorite Read via TheClosetByChristie featuring ME!





Favorite Look via Melania Trump




Favorite Words




Favorite Couple




No comments:

Post a Comment