Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Three Ways To De-Stress

Good Evening! Tonight as I was taking a moment for myself I became inspired to create this Post! Since becoming a mom "MY" time has been very short lived, which I totally don't mind because I love being home with Lilly but sometimes it's nice to get away for a bit whether it's out of the house or just taking a bath. So, I wanted to share with you three ways that I DE-STRESS at the end of the night!

Would love to hear how you guys de-stress!

Talk to you soon!

KP


1. Take A Bath
Girls, light your candles, get out your bubble bath and get comfortable! Oh, and I went on Pandora tonight and found a station called Spa Music, BEST THING IN THE WORLD!!




2. Read A Book
My sister has been raving about this book and I thought it would be a great idea to read a bit once Lilly goes to bed! A good way to wind down and relax!





3. Scroll Through Pinterest
Okay, who doesn't love doing this! I mean this is the best thing ever. You can search fashion, home decor, kids stuff, just about anything and it's one of my favorite things to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment