Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday Favorites

Hello Again! I am so happy that it is Friday, how about you guys? I have been loving a lot of fun things lately and I can't wait to share them all with you today! From fun fashion finds, to family news, and to a new YouTuber that I just can't stop binge watching, this post will be so much fun!

Let's get started!

Linking Up With Andrea & Christie


XO

KP


Favorite News
My sister is pregnant with her third little munchkin! I am so excited for her and her family and I am secretly hoping that she has a girl this time around! Congrats Walter Family!





Favorite Trend
The Cold Shoulder Top via Target
I have been loving this trend and I am on the lookout for a few of these tops for Spring and Summer





Favorite YouTuber 
I have been OBSESSED with Brittani's channel! She is a SAHM of two very adorable little boys and she and her family are the cutest! She does everything from VLOGS, Hauls, GRWM, and tons of other fun stuff that you just can't help but to watch like your binging a Netflix series! Check her out!






Favorite Baby Outfit for Spring & Summer via Carters
I am in love with these rompers for Lilly! We will be heading out to Tennessee this summer
and I have been stocking up on these for Lilly to wear! They are too cute!







Favorite Sandal via Target
These thong sandals are perfect for Spring and Summer! I love how simple they are and yet classy! I also love that they come in two colors!






2 comments:

  1. Those Target sandals are so cute! And what exciting news for your family! Congrats to your sister!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thanks for stopping by! I am obsessed with Target!

      Delete