Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Thursday, May 25, 2017

The Bachelorette Premier and My Top Pics🌹

Well this season is going to be intense! What did all of you think of the first episode? I first want to say how wonderful it is to see "Rachel" as the new Bachelorette! She is smart, funny, and so beautiful and I really hope she finds love this time around. Anyways, lets talk about the episode! First let's discuss Lucas, this guy is so annoying and I'm not sure if I can take him all season but I feel like producers will want to keep him around for ratings, we shall see! What did you guys think of him?

I thought the guys that she chose were all pretty decent but I do have my pics for Rachel!


Who are your favorites?? Well each week I will be doing a blog post on my thoughts so I would love if you guys joined in and we can discuss the show together as HUGE #BachelorNation Fans!


XO 


KP





1. Peter


2. Kenny


3. Eric



No comments:

Post a Comment