Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

The Bachelorette: Week 2🌹

Hey Guys! Can we just talk about how much I LOVED having Ashton and Mila on last night's Bachelorette??? They are so cute and funny! #CoupleGoals

Anyways, let's get to what I thought about last night's episode. First and foremost the whole Demario issue was such a joke! I mean what a jerk for doing that to Rachel! I mean I know there is always a certain amount of drama to the show but that was just wrong and I am glad Rachel gave him the boot!
Now that that is out of the way I have to say I am still a HUGE fan of Peter! Can they be any cuter? I just loved their Dog Themed Date, it was so adorable and Peter seemed to adapt to it well!
I still believe that Peter is a front runner for Rachel! He is the whole package, handsome, smart, funny, and kind! Definitely hoping he goes the distance with Rachel! How did  you guys feel about their date?

I also enjoyed Rachel's interaction with Dean! They too seemed to have a good connection and Rachel seemed smitten with him! I guess we will have to see what happens with that!

Lastly let's talk about Rachel's outfits last night! They were so cute and put together! Here are a few of her looks from last nights episode!


First Group Date



Date With Peter




Second Group Date

Okay guys that is it for this weeks review! Let me know in the comments who you are rooting for 
and what were your favorite moments last night?

Talk to you soon!

XO

KP


No comments:

Post a Comment