Kimberly Ann: A Blog About Fashion, Beauty, and Life

Friday, June 2, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy June Everyone! I can't believe June is here already! We have so many exciting things coming up this summer and I can't wait to experience them all and then share them with you guys!  So this week has been quite stressful with Lilly getting over being sick, the horrible rainy weather and just not being able to get out and do stuff! So we are hoping for some nicer weather in the near future so we can get this Summer started in a fun way!

This week I have some great favorites that I hope you all enjoy!

Here we go!

As always, I am linking up with Andrea & Christie

XO

KP


Favorite Show aka Chrisley Knows Best






Favorite Diaper Bag via SkipHop






Favorite Swimsuit via LaurenConrad





Favorite Summer Recipe via PioneerWoman
Cookies & Cream Cups




1 comment:

  1. Yum those cookies and cream cups look delicious! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete